From incorporating machine learning techniques to using advanced algorithms today, SEO has come a long way. And building on its evolved phases, SEO has got a lot more to offer to enterprises, cite SEO Agency experts.
Global organizations typically implement Enterprise SEO that helps their product and marketing teams with insights to improve search engine rankings and visibility that automatically boosts profitability.
To catapult your company revenues, it is imperative that you collaborate with a proficient SEO and Web Design Agency, to fine-tune your Enterprise SEO strategies, which include the following.
1. Striking Distance
If you want to be a winner in your field of business, begin with targeting keywords that rank in positions 11 to 20, or what we call as striking distance. You might not realize it, but it would not require tons of effort, but in turn, would improve your performance considerably.
But it is easier said than done right? Well, now it can be easily done by following the simple steps:
- Go to Ahrefs and enter the domain of your content
- Navigate into the organic keywords and click on the flag of the geographical area/ country you are targeting.
- Now in the positions tab, enter 11 to 20 and then you will get the keywords in the striking distance.
If you choose to do this then your brand can enjoy:
- Greater visibility
- Increased traffic
- Enhanced conversions
2. Content Expansion
After you have found out the keywords that rank in the striking distance, now your job would be to expand your content and make it more relevant for users. You will have to look for the user intent and modify your content to tailor the requirements of your users.
First, you will have to look for blank or thin pages of content by –
- Go into Deepcrawl and select your domain
- In the content section, you will have to select thin pages
- Now you will have to drag and drop the URL into Ahrefs and from there you will see the keywords you are missing and then modify the content to cover more of those keywords ranking in striking distance.
There are certain benefits that you get here like –
- Higher control of your domain
- Better website or blog visibility leading to increased traffic
- More user involvement
- Better user experience.
3. Content Generating in a Loop
You do know that good and relevant content is extremely important for SEO, especially early-stage content awareness, right?
Most of the internet users after detecting an urgent need to seek informational content. If you want to rank higher in the SERPS, then you will have to start producing high-quality content that would suit the intent of all the stages of an internet user’s journey.
So, what type of content would bring in more revenue?
- Your content should answer the questions of users
- The write-up should be unique and should deliver high-quality and original content
- Analyze your peers’ content and it will give you clues about what kind of posts/blogs or articles are in great demand and notify your content team accordingly.
- Mix and match images, stylish fonts and lists to make the content visually impressive.
- Your content should be informative, besides being engaging.
4. The answer box is an added advantage
If the answer box is a part of your SEO strategy, then the stars are totally in your favor! The answer box is not only a component of the answer for voice search, but since it appears before the results, it has the potential to make you rank 0.
How to show up in the answer box?
- Begin by targeting keywords that already consists of target boxes
- Give a short but meaningful answer to the question, in about 100 words.
- Do not give away all information, so that users visit your site to learn more
5. External and internal linking
If your website consists of numerous content having related or similar content, then why not internally link them? Internal links would show out to the world how structured and organized your content is, besides making navigation to all the contents super easy. To increase your organic performance, do not hesitate to link pages from external sources, but focus on the quality and relevance, rather than the quantity.